||Registration forms for the admission are issued on the dates announced by the school every year in the month of January.
||Admission is offered on the basis of performance in the admission tests/interview and in the light of criteria laid down by the school.
- Nursery : Interview and Oral test.
- LKG : Basic written test in English & Maths.
- Class U.K.G to V : Test in English, Maths & Hindi.
- Class VI to VIII : Test in English, Maths & Science.
||The minimum age as on 31st March in the year of admission for different Classes is as follows.
- Nursery : 2½ to 3½ years.
- LKG : 3½ to 4½ years.
- U.K.G : 4½ to 5½ years.
- Class - I : 5½ to 6½ years.
||A student coming from another recognised school must submit the school leaving certificate.
||A student’s name and date of birth shall be entered in the school register on the basis of entries in the school leaving certificate or birth certificate.